2011-04-24

the gardner

Things are going pretty slow for us right now. We're spread out over the country because of school. This Friday three of us will be going back to the studio, finishing the EP! Bloody hell it will be awesome to have FIVE songs on a record.
"Allt som är tufft" translation --> "Everything that is rough" (?) wrote a short notice about us last week I think.
Here is the link.

As I wrote earlier things are pretty slow paced right now. Maybe we need someone to book gigs and set up meetings with important people to get this bus rolling. If you know anyone who is not suitable for the job, please don't contact us. If you do know someone, please do. Why am I even writing a blog post.. This is useless garbage. I think a member should get to write the next post, not me, Im just a simple gardner from the Betre family.

/Lé Redaqteur

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar